XX Miscellaneous

XX.1: How are command-line parameters obtained?

XX.2: Should programs always assume that command-line parameters can be used?

XX.3: What is the difference between "exception handling" and "structured exception handling"?

XX.4: How do you create a delay timer in a DOS program?

XX.5: Who are Kernighan and Ritchie?

XX.6: How do you create random numbers?

XX.7: When should be a 32-bit compiler is used?

XX.8: How do you interrupt a Windows program?

XX.9: Why should I use static variables?

XX.10: How can I run another program after mine?

XX.11: How can I run another program during my program's execution?

XX.12: How can I pass data from one program to another?

XX.13: How can I determine which directory my program is running from?

XX.14: How can I locate my program's important files (databases, configuration files, and such)?

XX.15: Some of your examples are not very efficient. Why did you write them so badly?

XX.16: How do you disable Ctrl-Break?

XX.17: Can you disable warm boots (Ctrl-Alt-Delete)?

XX.18: How do you tell whether a character is a letter of the alphabet?

XX.19: How do you tell whether a character is a number?

XX.20: How do you assign a hexadecimal value to a variable?

XX.21: How do you assign an octal value to a number?

XX.22: What is binary?

XX.23: What is octal?

XX.24: What is hexadecimal?

XX.25: What are escape characters?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Online Advertising Top Blogs Computers