IV Data Files

IV.1: If errno contains a nonzero number, is there an error?

IV.2: What is a stream?

IV.3: How do you redirect a standard stream?

IV.4: How can you restore a redirected standard stream?

IV.5: Can stdout be forced to print somewhere other than the screen?

IV.6: What is the difference between text and binary modes?

IV.7: How do you determine whether to use a stream function or a low-level function?

IV.8: How do you list files in a directory?

IV.9: How do you list a file's date and time?

IV.10: How do you sort filenames in a directory?

IV.11: How do you determine a file's attributes?

IV.12: How do you view the PATH?

IV.13: How can I open a file so that other programs can update it at the same time?

IV.14: How can I make sure that my program is the only one accessing a file?

IV.15: How can I prevent another program from modifying part of a file that I am modifying?

IV.16: How can I have more than 20 files open at once?

IV.17: How can I avoid the Abort, Retry, Fail messages?

IV.18: How can I read and write comma-delimited text?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Online Advertising Top Blogs Computers