XVIII Writing and Compiling Your Programs

XVIII.1: Should my program be written in one source file or several source files?

XVIII.2: What are the differences between the memory models?

XVIII.3: What are the most commonly used memory models?

XVIII.4: Which memory model should be used?

XVIII.5: How do you create a .COM file?

XVIII.6: What is the benefit of a .COM file over an .EXE file?

XVIII.7: Are all the functions in a library added to an .EXE file when the library is linked to the objects?

XVIII.8: Can multiple library functions be included in the same source file?

XVIII.9: Why should I create a library?

XVIII.10: My program has several files in it. How do I keep them all straight?

XVIII.11: I get the message DGROUP: group exceeds 64K during my link. What's wrong?

XVIII.12: How can I keep my program from running out of memory?

XVIII.13: My program is too big to run under DOS. How can I make it fit?

XVIII.14: How can I get more than 640KB of memory available to my DOS program?

XVIII.15: What is the difference between near and far?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Online Advertising Top Blogs Computers