XII Standard Library Functions

XII.1: Why should I use standard library functions instead of writing my own?

XII.2: What header files do I need in order to define the standard library functions I use?

XII.3: How can I write functions that take a variable number of arguments?

XII.4: What is the difference between a free-standing and a hostedenvironment?

XII.5: What standard functions are available to manipulate strings?

XII.6: What standard functions are available to manipulate memory?

XII.7: How do I determine whether a character is numeric, alphabetic, and so on?

XII.8: What is a "locale"?

XII.9: Is there a way to jump out of a function or functions?

XII.10: What's a signal? What do I use signals for?

XII.11: Why shouldn't I start variable names with underscores?

XII.12: Why does my compiler provide two versions of malloc()?

XII.13: What math functions are available for integers? For floating point?

XII.14: What are multibyte characters?

XII.15: How can I manipulate strings of multibyte characters?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Online Advertising Top Blogs Computers