XIV System Calls

XIV.1: How can environment variable values be retrieved?

XIV.2: How can I call DOS functions from my program?

XIV.3: How can I call BIOS functions from my program?

XIV.4: How can I access important DOS memory locations from my program?

XIV.5: What is BIOS?

XIV.6: What are interrupts?

XIV.7: Which method is better, ANSI functions or BIOS functions?

XIV.8: Can you change to a VGA graphics mode using the BIOS?

XIV.9: Does operator precedence always work (left to right, right to left)?

XIV.10: Should a variable's type be declared within the header of a function or immediately following? Why?

XIV.11: Should programs always include a prototype for main()?

XIV.12: Should main() always return a value?

XIV.13: Can I control the mouse using the

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Online Advertising Top Blogs Computers